Floriani Wet N Gone is a fibrous water
soluble stabilizer and does a superior job of supporting
dense designs. Embroider most free standing lace with
just one layer! Floriani Wet N Gone's clean rinse capability makes it the
best choice when using it with delicate fibers such as
yarn scarves or English netting. It is now available in
a fusible version.
*Use the fusible version on sheer fabrics such as organdy,
organza, lame, sheer silks and more to establish a solid
type fabric that is easier to hoop and embroider. Once
the embroidery is complete, all the stabilizer rinses
away and will not shadow through.
- Create free standing lace and use just one layer
for most designs
- Perfect for making appliqués, decorative
pins and/or 3-D embroidery.
- Rinses clean leaving no messy residue
- Use as a topping for wide satin stitch designs
on high pile fabrics for perfect results!
To use regular Wet N Gone for
free standing lace and/or embroideries:
- Hoop one layer of the stabilizer within
the embroider frame. Try to achieve "tight as
a drum" tension without stretching or distorting
- Embroider the design.
- Remove the product from the hoop and
trim away as much of the stabilizer as possible.
- Rinse away the Wet N Gone using luke
warm water. *Tip - If your desire is to have the lace
stiff, simply get the embroidery wet. Don't rinse!
Once it is wet, the stabilizer will be absorbed into
the stitching and will dry stiff.