Expect slight shrinkage when laundering.
50% Bamboo/ 50% Cotton.
Laundering and Care
Testing has proven shrinkage to be no more than 2% when the finished quilt is laundered and dried in cool temperatures in a gentle cycle. However, should you use hot temperatures while washing and drying, the quilt could shrink 3-5%. Quilting, Garment and Project fabrics can shrink up to 3%. Pre-shrinking Embellish™ Angel Loft Bamboo can be done by hand-washing in cool water with mild detergent. Soak for 10 minutes, squeeze out excess moisture by rolling up in a dry towel. Air-dry flat.
To use Embellish Angel Loft Batting:
In The Hoop Quilting:
- Layer between quilting fabrics.
- Baste or pin all layers together.
- Machine or hand quilt/embellish at least 8-10" apart.
- Place one layer of Embellish Cutaway Soft in the embroidery frame.
- Place one piece of Embellish Angel Soft Bamboo over the cutaway and baste in to place.
- Begin piecing process according to design instructions.